בס״ד

6 Thus saith the LORD, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer the LORD of hosts: I am the first, and I am the last, and beside Me there is no God.

19 God is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: when He hath said, will He not do it? or when He hath spoken, will He not make it good?

VAYIKRAH / LEVITICUS 26:44-45

44 And yet for all that, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not reject them, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break My covenant with them; for I am the LORD their God.

45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the nations, that I might be their God: I am the LORD.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Akiva Margaliot - Aseh

עקיבא מרגליות - עשה


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Translation: ...The words in English may not the exact literal meaning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chol HaKamim Alai L'Ra'ah - And all that rise against me for evil
Meherah Hafehr Atzatam - Speedily change their intentions
V'Kalkel Machshevotam - And ruin their ideas /thoughts

--- x2 ---

Kol Yaseh, L'ma'an Shmecha - All I'll do, for Your Name (for/in honour of)
Kol Yaseh, L'ma'an Yeminecha - All I'll do, for Your Mighty Chesed (Loving Kindness)
Kol Yaseh, L'ma'an Toratecha - All I'll do, for Your Torah
Kol Ya
seh, L'ma'an Kdushatchah - All I'll do, for Your Holyness

--- x2 ---

(Repeat from the top)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words from the siddur/prayer book (at the end end of Shmoneh Esreh):

Elokai, netzor leshoni me'rah. V'sifotai mi-daber mirmah. V'limkalelai nafshi tidom. V'nafshi ke’afar lakol tihieh. Petach libi b'toratecha. V'acharei mitzvoteicha tirdof nafshi. V'chol hakamim alai l'ra’ah. Meherah hafer atzatam V'kalkel macheshevotam. 'Aseh lema’an Shmecha. ‘Aseh lema’an Yeminecha. ‘Aseh lema’an Toratecha. ‘Aseh lema’an Kdushatecha. Lema’an yechaltzun yedidecha hoshi’a yeminchah va’aneni. Yihiyu l'ratzon imri fyi v'hegion libi l'faneicha Hashem tzuri v'go’ali.


No comments:

Subscribe to TorahJudaismAndIsrael and TorahJudaismAndIsrael2

Get emails about new posts by creating an account and subscribing to both blogs at no charge with FeedBlitz